Sunday, September 11, 2011

WPS

Matt and I went tailgating in Little Rock on Saturday to catch up with good friends. His childhood friend was in town from Texarkana, so we hung out with them most of the time.


Me and the hubs in our innocent white :)


We were going to take a pic of the boys, and they realized Mac was missing. Here's a shot of them getting his attention. I love candids!


Love this one too!


Matt and his childhood friend Taylor
Matt is coaxing him into smiling.


Chillaxin


The girls


This is a silver lab, who strolled by. I had to get a pick since I've never heard of/seen one before. 
He was precious.


At one point in the day, we ventured on over to Laura and Ryan's tailgating spot. Their spot is one of the best ones on the course in my opinion. Anyways, I was SUPER excited to visit with them because they recently got ENGAGED!! They have already set a day in June of next year, and I am honored to be a part of it all. The picture doesn't do it justice, but her ring is beautiful!

We left some time after kick off and listened to/watched the rest of the game elsewhere. Of course the game was a blowout, but it was a fun day hanging with friends we don't see very often.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't notice her hand propped up nonchalantly when I saw this on FB! Tell Laura congrats for me!!! And what a cutie patootie lil lab. Give Harls and Kane kisses from Duke. Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete