Sunday, November 13, 2011

Mattison is Eight!

Mattison's birthday was November 5th, but we didn't have her until this weekend to celebrate. We had a small party, since it seemed to creep up faster than I thought. I didn't even tell my sister about our sleepover until the day of. I don't know what has gotten into me lately. 

Anyways, I think all of the girls had a great time! I'll let the pictures do most of the talking. 





Party favors





Birthday girl


My nephew Lane who is growing up so FAST


Our new neighbor Emma who is also Mattison's age


Ava (a co-worker's little girl)











Who needs party favors when you have bubble wrap?





We were glad Grandpa came out.


The one present we couldn't wrap


This is the only pic I got of the sleepover, but the girls made all of these signs and taped them to Mattison's door to advise Matt to keep out of the room.

However, my niece Kaelin didn't agree with the "mean letters" and was the only one who wouldn't participate. Instead she was making pictures for her daddy. Such a sweetie!!



All in all, Mattison had fun and racked up on the gifts. She got an ipod touch, books, an electronic password journal, a 4 player Connect Four game, and a new bike to ride around in the neighborhood. It's unbelievable how fast she's grown.  

No comments:

Post a Comment